Monday, December 30, 2019

Why me?

August 6, 2018

Who gave you the right to leave me alone like this? Why would you even do this to me? Was this a joke? What do you think I might have felt so long, in this limbo.

I can't say anything, how much you're missed. How much you're needed. I don't really know what I feel anymore. There's just a void, that can't be filled anymore.

People love trying to fill up the void and leave, just like that, making it wider and deeper.

I wonder if I deserve this. Maybe I do, this is probably exactly what I deserve for being who I am. After all, if there's Karma, whatever you're facing is simply the result of what you've done at some point in life.

I'll take all the blame, Cuz I know I'm not so pure enough to, not be punished for anything. Send in more pain, let me be the train wreck that I am, waiting to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment