Sunday, December 29, 2019

Restart


Wonder when I wrote something last. Wonder when I felt so numb, not the kind I've been used to, in pain of love dipped in misery. Getting hurt is common in any kind of relationship. And I always have believed that, you can only truly me yourself & express yourselves to the ones you love & love you back. Friends may not get you, friends may not know all the various sides of you, the good, the bad and the ugly. You're different to all your friends, you simply can't be same to people, cause they aren't the same. People react differently to different types of things, in various ways. Nobody wants to hurt anyone with anything. You'll never intentionally hurt anyone, unless it's some vengeful act or you're some crazy psychopath, yet you hurt people along the path unintentionally & unknowingly. And you'll be guilty for the same. You're you, no matter what happens, but you're not you either when things put you under massive pressure and tough spots. So who are you?

  I don't really get what is right or wrong anymore. Cause technically nobody is right or wrong. What's right for you may or may not be right for me. Then how can anyone judge anyone based on anything?

As always I've deviated off the path, due to distractions. Maybe I'll write up something when in the mood. I've lost the plot here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment