Sunday, December 29, 2019

The beginning


  It all started with a small plan. To see someone, to go abroad, to buy hot wheels & most of all, to be free.

  I'd remember last year, it was dry, but I got at least a wish on my birthday. This year, I didn't really get even that, but it was far better. I really did plan it that way, that I wouldn't be at home on my birthday. Not like there was gonna be anything special happening if I was there, n not like anything would happen if I wasn't there. Yet I just wanted to be away, and it turned out to be one where pretty much nobody wished, lol maybe because my phone couldn't be reached via network, but still, whatever.

  All things that led to this, was probably worth it. So 2018, even though it was not quite the year, I would've wanted till the last month, pretty much made up for it in a single month.

 I hope 2019, turns out to be better, for you & for me and whoever is reading this letter.

Wish you all a very happy and blessed New year 🎉.


No comments:

Post a Comment