Sunday, December 29, 2019

No patience

It ain't uncommon to get lost in the wind, with the flow of thoughts leading to chaos and confusion. I've lived in constant fear, of being let down and of being dispensable. I've experienced it over and over, getting discarded like an empty bottle, that's served its purpose and now weighs down as extra baggage. It's okay to worry, but how can you misread the situation and assume stuff, when you don't know anything at all. I write when I'm full, with no outlet, where I can't say anything or do anything at all. It makes no sense, really. Whenever I used to write negative stuff, it's probably just letting it go, since nobody ever has the time for it and I'm not calling for anyone's attention, you'd probably misjudge and I don't have the time to explain stuff to you, when I am already down. Its mostly for someone and only that someone can fix it. I don't want to fight with anyone for no reason. It's not that I can't talk, it's just that I don't wanna talk about it and then let it be misinterpreted and then I'll have to clear it out for you, who may ask. I'm truly sorry, I won't have the patience to sit and explain stuff to people who are unaware, and have a different train of thought to mine. I just don't think a third person can understand, what's going on in between two all the time. So just sit back and wait for me to get back to normal. I'll be fine, I've always been. After all, people just leave anyway. It's nothing new for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment