Sunday, December 29, 2019

Was it love?

Nov 20, 2018

I saw the lines on my head, worded perfectly by an author & reading that made me happy and sad at the same time. I've been feeling the same, though I've lost that feeling from within, the thoughts still lingered within my head.

   The kind of love, where you don't even like someone at first and as you keep talking, you'd fall in love with them, with everything they say and everything they do. That's what happened two years ago, that was my perfection. The so called perfect fit, the better half. In her absence the soul lingers, and keeps searching for answers. The void is too big now, that the soul tries to find stopgap fixes to these painful wounds, that usually never work out. What's temporary, will always be as good as temporary. You can't fix all gaps, all the time. Sometimes you've suffer, let it run its course and subside on its own.

 Can you hold on? When the pain gets unbearable, and kills the soul. Can you keep it up? For better or worse, somethings are just meant to happen, maybe. Or was it the fault in our stars, from the very beginning? 

No comments:

Post a Comment