Sunday, December 29, 2019

Running away

 All this time, I was running away. Running away from people, running away from responsibilities, running away from literally everything. I never wanted to grow up, I never wanted to grow up. Although time has passed, adding numbers to the stat called age, I doubt if I've ever really aged, at least mentally.

   I dunno what my status, am I committed or am I single, it's like somewhere in between, with a thread that holds me, from doing anything in any direction. What exactly am I doing with my life? I want to run away from all this shit. I don't want anyone to be even connected to me.

   This time when I went home, I was bugged by parents with the obvious time related question of marriage. I dodged them pretty much. I clearly said, I don't want right now. I never believed in this arranged marriage nonsense anyway, ever. I've been witness to far too many failed ones. Why can't you just be with someone you love? Why can't they accept that? Either ways, I'm not ready for such responsibilities yet. I can make babies maybe, but who's gonna look after the family? I can't even stand on my own two feet and you expect me to look after more pairs?


   Today, dad called and said something super weird. Like, I've to see people, like Wtf? Lol, they'll proceed to find girls, n I've to come home, just to see them? Lol, what stupid customs.... I'm not up for that & I told, I can't deal with this arranged marriage nonsense & I'll find somone myself xD. It was so weird, how things are right now. My head is about to explode. I dunno what to do with my life anymore. I can't even look after my own stay here, that too in a PG and lol they want me to do what? XD

  What a messed up life this is turning out to be. With so much pressure and shit. Can I just run away from all this, to never be found by anyone ever again?


No comments:

Post a Comment