Monday, December 30, 2019

Bhubaneswar

June 23, 2018

3 days here and, this is the last night.

I didn't really know if there was anyone here, so it was a friendless lonely city sort of. 

Never really went out if my room either. Sort of a fail, it's a good thing, I didn't even bother to take my camera. That saved me the trouble at least in the airports. 

I really wished there was someone here in this city, that I could have met during these last few dull days. 
Sadly, I brought along rain with me, as I do wherever I go. It's as if the sky is crying with me or for me and my misery. 

Guess, this is the end. 
If there was anyone in Bhubaneswar I could have met, I am sorry. I didn't really know what would have happened anyway. And I didn't have the best of times here in any way at all. I sort of failed the whole purpose of my visit. I should have come prepared, instead I knew nothing and disappointed everyone involved as well. 
I feel bad, sorta super bad. That at one point I wished it would all end right away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment