Sunday, December 29, 2019

Pain


     It is always pain that makes me write. It is always pain that fills me up with abundance of emotions. It is when I can no longer take it, that I take up this virtual pen and keep spilling it all out.

  I'm overwhelmed with feelings. I don't know what I feel, or what to feel even. I just feel pitiful about my own life. I haven't quite reached anywhere, that I've dreamt of. I've not quite made it there, yet. Will I ever be able be someone who's dependable and reliable to anyone at all.

  I've given up all hope, by now. That I can get what I want, since nobody is actually on the path that I chose to tread. If only, I could set things right and have a clearer vision of what I need and seek. Maybe I would've been at a better place, living a life that I've dreamt of. But that's just wishful thinking, as nothing shall ever happen in this life, that's constantly subject to obstructions of a higher scale than that I can ever overcome.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment