Sunday, December 29, 2019

Blocked?

I find it really hard to stay composed and focused to write something, on something. My mind is probably too fickle as it goes astray with overlapping thoughts that never really have a proper bond.
 The other day I had a workshop, to help us all get better, or learn something new and useful in life. He was a really good speaker & hit a few nerves along the course of the day.. I don't remember most of it, but a few things were kinda cool. He sure took us on a roller coaster of emotions. Fear, joy and sadness, all of them, one after the other. I'll say one line, whether it makes sense to you or not, depends on what you make of it. What you need is not motivation, but inspiration.

  All change, begins with you, inside of you. All you've got to do is find yourself & be the you that you're best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment