Saturday, January 7, 2012

Betrayed


I feel betrayed,
I feel so used,
I feel like I am thrashed,
I feel like being crushed

We were just friends,
but best friends,
have you forgotten that,
for you to do this now

Was it the help,
was it the cash,
that made you,
stick on me

I've been a joke,
I've been a bait,
that got you,
what you want

Was I a toy,
was I a game,
that you played,
and left for cash

 Love was gone,
are friends too,
that's the question now,
cause thats what happens now

It was so fake,
yet you call me fake,
for what I've done for you,
that you forgot now

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're having such a rough day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painful...Magic of simple words never fail to impress...Nicely written:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what can be done :) n thanks :)

    ReplyDelete