Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Confusion




As of now been writing poems rather than anything else. But well there's this confusion that's been bugging me for quite a while now. Showed a bit of it in State of Mind -I . But seriously confused about anything and everything that I have no clue as to what to do. Sometimes feel like good at something but at times like good for nothing. What do I even do?

      I keep loosing focus from anything that I do and end up nowhere. Now with the job also on mind I'm not goin anywhere. Sometimes feel like editing photos at times like clicking them, then at times like learning to dance or learn playing a guitar. Where am I even headed to? I know not. I like to blog as well but I'm nowhere good cause I never had that habit of reading. All I do is simply pen down what I feel at that instant or some experience.

       So here I stand right now confused an unable to decide as to what I should do. Not even knowing whats best for me right now. Whether to keep going on forward in this state or to try to improve at something, which is pretty much unlikely to happen. So anyone has any suggestions as to what to do?

     Can just link up to some of the few pictures I took if you may want to see.
Put what I thought to be nice on a page, so much for sorting pictures. For what began with a phone , has now got stronger with a good digital camera. Will just leave out a DSLR for now , as I'm still not familiar to anything that basically all photographers should be knowing. Dang I'm so confused. Nevertheless I'll still keep doing what I feel like when I feel like anyway. Have to kill time somehow na. 

Well here's the page Sank-R Photography
Thats the Fb page :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you write poetry well and if you have the urge to explore anything you should give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thanks :)
    guess that I may be doing that , exploring everything :) ^__^

    ReplyDelete