Friday, April 6, 2012

State of Mind - I

Its been so long,
Since em stuck here,
I couldn't find nothing,
That could save me

But when I see your face,
There's not a thing I would think,
Cause you stun me,
Just by your cute looks,

Do I miss the times,
That we spent so well,
Do I miss the bliss,
That we shared so close

But I know that you know not,
The way I feel with you,
I know that you don't understand,
Just what you mean to me

There ain't a way to show,
There ain't any way I would show,
Cause you're just too precious,
To be lost for no reason of mine

I couldn't focus nor study,
I couldn't do a thing,
And my mind was just wandering,
Into spaces undiscovered

I feel like being tied down,
Laying down hugging the floor,
I can't move an inch,
Nor can I feel my body

But in your presence,
I'm in a different world,
Where you pull my focus,
All right at you


2 comments:

  1. Lovely!:) :) :)
    ""I couldn't focus nor study,
    I couldn't do a thing,
    And my mind was just wandering,
    Into spaces undiscovered""
    wow,these words truly describe the emotions of most of us so truly!
    Liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote this in such a state of mind hehe thanks da :) ^__^

    ReplyDelete