Tuesday, January 19, 2010

~~ Its my life , .... n its for you ~~

This ain't a song for the brokenhearted
No silent prayer for the faith departed
And I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud

It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive

see those line s^^ :)

life aint never ending nah , i sure has its own end ^__^
Its all about living it to the fullest nah , as you grown up n up u face more n more problems in life, its only natural na , as you are meant to face it all nah , kuz one day you woold have to anyway nah :)
You never realize that you have grown up so much till you come across a situation nah , well let it be nah you have to be strong nah :)
People come n go in our lives nah , its not our fault is it ?:)
Some come as friends n some as lovers , well it doesnt make much of difference nah , atleast for you people :)
Coz as per me there sure is :) ^__^

It always hurts to see a friend of mine hurt nah , i feel really bad when i see something like that na . I always try to cheer them up saying what is right as per my thoughts nah , i dunno if i am so correct o not nah but i do believe that , its how things are nah :) so when i see a broken friend , i tell em that , leave this , you should not waste your time for some one who doesnt deserve you nah :)
All of us are special nah in our own way , we aint same are we? , Of course there are people , who think similar , n act same :) but there will b atleast 1 thing thats different :) I have had friends who i love so mch , it so happens that most of them dont really care , they dunt really understand nah :(( , When i try to help them nah :( they always hide things from me :( , when i share my probs with you n if you dont with me , what am i for you ?:((

There , the word friend doesnt have any meaning nah ,it should have been more of just an acquaintance coz friends are meant to share their joys n sorrows nah . That the true relation...............

Thou my friends are gems for me , i may be like a stone for them ^__^ but i dont give a damn anymore , it so happens that the world is like this ^^ I have to just let it be nah , kuz i cant change a damn thing about it nah ,n yeah i dunno if any of my friends would ever read thi , who cares na , i just have to say sorry to all of them , for all the things i have done to them :(( , i could never do anything as per my world of my thoughts of a friend :( , so it was always bes for me to be left alone nah , i should have stayed away :(( , makes no sense now . Life has changed a lot , n so have i , thou the base of me never changed , i have jst changed my outlook , kuz inside me , i will always be me , n nothing can ever change that ,even if a steam roller falttens me down , i will still be me nah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment