Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another post using my phone

So here i am again writing another post using my phone. I really have no clue of what i an going to write this time , m just writing coz m got nothing better to do right now na
what should be the topic, even that i don know na, just going to spill my life out here in the middle of nowhere, so what should it be?

I wanted to write about my friends na but have not been able to na . So that i think will be best when written from the pc na.
Every one of them has taught me Atleast one thing or the other na so all of them mean a lot to me na .

Now i might aswell try to divert myself to something nice na . For example the case of the tigers being hunted down even though they are so less in number. Like who cares na people are not the least bothered of theM na . Animals are also living creatures and they too have a right to live in this planet na . We have no right to take their lives na. And especialy in india where tiger is supposed to be our national animal its getting extinct how pityful na. I just don know why people do this na.

Think think :) are they coming and killing us or what? No na then whats wrong with these people? Why do they have to do this na
1 by 1 all the other species of animals that existed in this planet is vanishing na and soon there wont be any others left na.
What can i tell na . We aint hunters na so we cant do anything much but still we can spread awareness na about this.

So my dear friends please do tell anyone you know who may be into this to stop this right now na.
N yea i know that none reads what i post but what more can i do na . I have to say my views somewhere na hoping that someone somewhere might see it sometime na.
Tcc

No comments:

Post a Comment